Honeymoon in Key West, Florida
Dreaming of a romantic honeymoon in Key West, Florida? Heron House honeymoons are a gorgeous getaway for newlyweds, who can spend their time surrounded by a tropical garden of 1,000 orchids, trees and exotic plants. Enjoy the seclusion and romance of an intimate rendezvous at our four-diamond boutique inn, just a block away from Key West’s leisure, restaurants, and entertainment district.
Couples looking for luxurious Key West honeymoons can enjoy our new open-air rainforest, elegant rooms and convenient location near Duval Street, the area’s main thoroughfare. Indulge in breakfast in bed with our complementary continental breakfast, walk hand-in-hand along the nearby beach, or just share a sweet moment in our exotic orchid garden.
Our Honeymoon Suites Feature:
- One king bed
- Three times the area of the premium room, with sofa sitting area
- Private or semi-private, furnished balcony or patio overlooking beautiful gardens.
- Refrigerator and wet bar
- Granite-and-tile bathroom with tub/shower combination and bathrobes
- Fine woodwork and stained glass.
- Air conditioning, cable TV and morning newspaper.
- Framed original watercolors
- Double French doors
- Colorful stained-glass transoms
- Breezy second-floor porches and sitting areas on garden level & second floor
Spend your honeymoon in Key West, Florida at our intimate, romantic inn. Some honeymoon suites also feature an in-room Jacuzzi tub and/or floor-to-ceiling marble baths.
We specialize in Key West honeymoons, anniversaries and romantic escapes. Heron House honeymoons are the prefect way to celebrate your new life together in an exotic setting. For memorable getaways and honeymoons, Key West and Heron House offer a tropical escape like no other.